With Fall approaching right around the corner, stores have already been bringing in their fall collections, which in my opinion, are amazing. Summer IS great and fun but Autumn is something else. I love the fashion and dressing for fall because there’s just so much you can do with layering or putting together a cozy look. It’s also back-to-school season so shopping for new clothes to go back to school or work or etc has just become a tradition because we’ve been doing it since we were kids. Don’t tell me you never enjoyed back-to-school shopping! That being said, fall trends are what’s going to be in these next few months and I’m excited to go shopping for some of these pieces!
For starters, Zara’s Fall Collection has already launched and everything just looks so warm! I’m seeing a lot of knits, jackets and blazers, and lots of neutral colors like black, white and greys.
1: Zara – Silk Blouse with Combination Lapel – $19.99
2: Zara – Embroidered Bowling Jacket – $29.99
3: Zara – Two-Tone Sweater – $29.90
4. Zara – Striped Jacket – $29.90
For shoes, ankle-straps are back and I find them really sexy! Block heels and color-blocks/cap-toes are also really popular right now and oxfords and ankle boots are soon coming back into many daily looks. I personally love wear flats and booties or oxfords, especially when the weather gets chillier. They’re perfect for weather that’s cool but not yet cold.
1. Zara – Leather Ankle Boot with Block Heel – $99.90
2. Necessary Clothing – Cambridge Oxford – $17.99
3. Forever21- Quilted Color-Block Flat – $22.50
4. Zara – Leather Sandal – $79.90For those of us on a budget aka college students, stores like Forever21, H&M and ASOS are right up our alley. For those of you guys with student IDs, you can get 15% off your entire purchase at H&M and at Forever21 (only on Monday, August 19th)!! While browsing some of my favorite store’s sites, I’ve been seeing a lot of long and 3/4 sleeve dresses that look really comfy as well as stylish and pants with prints such as houndstooth, grids, and jacquard. The color burgundy/wine has also been popping up, which I’m currently obsessed with (and black and white). I definitely cannot wait to get some of these items, I’m going on a shopping spree soon!
1. Forever21 – Forget Me Not Grid Dress – $8
2. Forever21 – Adventurer Drawstring Utility Jacket – $34.80
3. Forever21 – Dotted Grid Leggings – $10.80
4. Forever21 – Tribal Print Bodycon Dress – $12.80