Hello all, I hope you guys have been doing well! I have been tagged by the awesome BeautyVancouver to do this beauty tag that has been going around in the blogosphere and on Youtube. So let’s get started!
1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses, or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
– Ta-ta palettes and eye shadows! I can live without doing eye-shadow makeup everyday (I don’t even do much to my eyes on a daily basis) but I can’t stand to lose my eyeliners and lipsticks!
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
– I would rather never be able to cut it again. I have long hair as it is, and to dramatically chop everything off will 1. Leave me traumatized and 2. Have me looking like an angsty teenager.
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
– I would go with a coral cheek because coral tends to look very nice with my skin color. Warm colors like corals and earth-y colors always complement warm skin-tones.
4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
– Well, considering 1,000 pounds in approximately 1,514 USD I’d spend most of it on clothes and skincare products. Maybe $1,000 on clothes and the rest on great (and expensive) skincare products and some makeup.
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?–
This just gave me a very odd image, I think either way I’d end up looking super freaky since most of my eyeliners are either gray, black or metallic colors. And most of my lipsticks are colors that probably won’t translate well onto my eyelids. But in the end I’d choose eyeliner as lipstick. Who knows maybe I’ll start a new trend? 😀
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
– Definitely at Sephora because instead of it being just one brand like MAC, it carries tons of different brands and tons of different products ranging from skincare, makeup, fragrance and everything in between.
7. Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
– I’d rather use only one eyeshadow for the rest of my life because I simply can’t live without having the option of different lipsticks on my vanity. I like to switch things up and sometimes I’m in the mood for a bright, pink color or for a neutral muted color.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in winter?
– This is a tough one because I don’t know which is worse: being really hot or being really cold. I think it’s easier to decide once you experience it though, I always wish for summer during winter and winter during summer. I’d wear winter clothes in the summer because the A/C on the trains and buildings are usually on full blast so it often gets chilly. I would never want to wear summer clothes in the winter, not if I live in NY and it gets blistering cold during winter.
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
– Bright nails all year round because you have a lot more versatility when choosing bright colors than with dark colors.
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
– I’d rather give up my favorite lip product because there are tons of other lip products out there that could work for your lips but it takes a LOT of searching to find the perfect eye cream for your eyes.
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
– Considering I haven’t worn my hair in a ponytail in years, I’d go with the messy bun. You can style it differently and texture it differently as well so it doesn’t look the same everyday.
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
– I’d rather never be able to use lip gloss again. After sophmore year in high school I think I stopped using lip gloss for good and haven’t looked back since. I’ve realized that I’m not really a lip gloss person and so I wouldn’t be missing much if I gave up on the lip gloss.
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday?
– Have you seen how people look without their eyebrows? Let me go to Staples and stock up on sharpies right now cause there ain’t no way in hell I’m going to shave off my brows and go outside looking like Voldemort (disregarding the nose).
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
– I’d rather live without nail polish. I know that I am a fiend for always having polish on my nails but at the end of the day, I cannot give up my makeup. It just makes you look so polished and ready to face the world every day, its sort of like having an extra dash of confidence, in knowing that you don’t look red-faced and ‘naked’ everyday. It’s a weird thing but I know I’m not alone out here.
Andddd that was the Would You Rather tag. Thank you guys for reading!