Big shout-out to http://allthingsgirlrelated.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’. So thank you very much 🙂
Ok so there are five guidelines for accepting this award:
Sort of like a chain letter
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
3. Tell them seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 other bloggers for this award.
5. Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
To start then 7 facts:
1. I am a yellow belt in Judo, currently on hiatus from the sport. I want to try Muay Thai or Jujitsi; though I think I’ll like Jujitsu better. 🙂
2. I live in New York City and I can’t honestly imagine living anywhere else. Even in the suburbs I feel out of my element. I need to be in a big city to feel at home.
3. I am such a germa-phobe, I’m constantly sanitizing and cleaning my things and avoiding anything with germs. LOL
4. I love watching Korean Dramas, they’re like the best thing ever. They’re SO good, you’ll get hooked!
5. I want to go to med school and become a Cardio-thoracic surgeon.
6. I’m pretty flexible and I love, love, love meditating.
7. I am, if you guys have read this blog before, obsessed with skin care and beauty products. :3
My Nominated Blogs